This is without a doubt, a law firm of professional caliber. Mr. Plato has been very easy to work with on a variety of business legal matters.
– Joan N.
The Plato Law Firm and its affiliated attorneys have over 100 years of combined knowledge and expertise in a broad range of employment law matters and labor relations. We are available to counsel your company, municipality or organization to minimize the risk of employment claims and litigation under both federal and state law. We are also willing to represent individuals on select cases for employment claims. We are well versed in drafting personnel policies, employee handbooks and employment agreements. The firm and its affiliated attorneys have litigated hundreds of employment matters to successful conclusion. We will also provide our expertise for labor negotiations and labor/management relations and grievances.
Employment Areas of Focus:
- Americans with Disabilities Claims
- Age Discrimination
- Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Civil Rights
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate/Partnership Disputes
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Claims and Litigation
- First Amendment Claims (Freedom of Speech and Association)
- Handicappers Civil Rights
- Labor/Management Relations (Collective Bargaining)
- Labor Grievances
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Sexual Harassment
- Whistleblowers Protection Act
- Wrongful Discharge